Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Collection Showcase (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My Collection (new to site) (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=39525)

Wakefield wildcats 05-31-2013 01:56 PM

My Collection (new to site)

6 Attachment(s)
Hello there i'm new to posting on site so not sure im doing everything right but i throught i'd show off my thundercats!let me know what you think guys

Wakefield wildcats 05-31-2013 02:02 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Heres some more......

THUNDER JEDI 05-31-2013 04:48 PM

Wow! Very nice collection! I'm jealous. Welcome to the forums!

Wakefield wildcats 05-31-2013 05:39 PM

Thanks jedi!its taken bast part of a year to put together!it helps im into modelling soo i can clean the figures up good for display!Now i have all the figures im starting on the playsets!I really want a cats lair complete!

Wakefield wildcats 05-31-2013 05:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more bits!!some of my boxed stuff...want a tank boxed now soo i'll be on the hunt for one of them too!

Wakefield wildcats 05-31-2013 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Forgot to put driller up!!!

adssse 05-31-2013 08:41 PM

Very impressive collection! Thanks for sharing.

Wakefield wildcats 06-01-2013 02:02 AM

thanks for the feed back adssse...my thundercats take up alot of my free time...but i do love finding these toys mean alot for me....just got to get my woman to let me display in the main house somewhere not just in the corner of the spare room!!!

adssse 06-01-2013 07:33 AM

I hear ya, collecting is a blast! Good luck getting your Thundercats on display. Thankfully my wife is very supportive of this 'addiction'. Right now I still have them in our extra bedroom, but that is partially due to space issues and not having a nice display cabinet.

Lucien 06-01-2013 03:18 PM

That classic Driller is such a great piece. Awesome collection.

Wakefield wildcats 06-02-2013 04:14 AM

She doesn't mind me collecting but doesn't want them in the main area!I'm going to build a unit to display them one day!
Lucien the driller is a very good piece not a mark on him ,which I love... i didn't have to do anything to him,he came with the stinger...he had no wings when I got him,soo there customs by myself from rainbow shimmer tape (used for fishing floats)think they came out good!

Wakefield wildcats 10-03-2013 10:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A new piece this week! Well happy with it!have all the transporters now! Only loose piece I need is the tongue-a- saurus, I'm sure I'll get one one day

adssse 10-03-2013 02:51 PM

Congrats Wakefield! Good luck on completing your collection.

Wakefield wildcats 10-03-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adssse (Post 79694)
Congrats Wakefield! Good luck on completing your collection.

Thanks for that!you know what's gutting is I went to my mums house and she'd got old Christmas pictures out...and in one of them there I am with a boxed tongue-a-saurus,gutted don't know or ever remember having it!never mind I will keep looking

adssse 10-03-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wakefield wildcats (Post 79697)
Thanks for that!you know what's gutting is I went to my mums house and she'd got old Christmas pictures out...and in one of them there I am with a boxed tongue-a-saurus,gutted don't know or ever remember having it!never mind I will keep looking

Wow, that is crazy. Did she get rid of all your toys at some point? I dont know anyone who had one of those back when I was a kid.

Wakefield wildcats 10-04-2013 02:25 AM

I wouldn't say she binned them or owt but as I moved on to different toys my brother would get my hand me downs,then after he'd finished with them they when to different family members,so could of ended up any where! Still shock to see it there in the picture!not seen one come up for a while!

Wilycub 10-04-2013 08:23 AM

Very impressive collection, Wakefield! I especially loved the custom painted Berbil and Bengali's Hammer :-). The Stinger's wings also look great. I'm sure you will get your hands on a Tongue-a-saurus and a complete Cats Lair sooner or later.

Wakefield wildcats 10-04-2013 08:32 AM

Thanks wileycub I've got the complete lair now,just not got round to taking pictures yet!I like to do customs but with work and stuff not got the time I once had!I got the stinger very cheap,had to give him wings to look good on display!thanks for the kind words

Wakefield wildcats 10-26-2013 04:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd show my display off!

Wakefield wildcats 10-26-2013 05:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My newest piece the cats lair! Needs some work but I love it and the vintage sounds are ace!:D

Wakefield wildcats 10-26-2013 05:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Also love these three!Bengali looks great on the stiltrunner!shame I'm missing box!the wings and luna-lashers are mib and also loose as I like to handle the toys from time to time!

adssse 10-26-2013 08:16 PM

I havent seen may pictures of the stiltrunners. It displays very nice! Everything appears to be in such great shape. Congrats on an awesome collection!

Wakefield wildcats 10-27-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adssse (Post 79801)
I havent seen may pictures of the stiltrunners. It displays very nice! Everything appears to be in such great shape. Congrats on an awesome collection!

Thanks I do love the stiltrunner. ..to have my collection is such great shape I spend time cleaning it all when I get it! My cat lair I spent months getting the parts for it!but well happy to have it all together!the stiltrunner aslo had to be collected in parts as it had some red pins missing off its legs!im in two minds weather to get another bengali to display it now....I have lynxo and captain shinner twice for this reason

adssse 10-27-2013 08:40 PM

All your efforts are well spent. Having all of the vintage items in such great condition is priceless.