Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats General Discussion (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   After Episode 26 with Pumyra (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=21836)

hollowdheart 06-19-2012 04:13 PM

After Episode 26 with Pumyra

How would you like her to be saved/redeemed if we get a second season?

monothingie 06-19-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollowdheart (Post 56135)

See Star Wars ESB and ROTJ for further details.

fuukonomiko 06-19-2012 04:40 PM

Her soul feels tortured. They should give her a proper burial and let her rest in peace, the poor thing.

L08e16o 06-19-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollowdheart (Post 56135)

Good thing this is not anime, she would be the Grudge. She is Kayako in away.

The Grudge describes a curse that is born when someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage or extreme sorrow. The curse is an entity created where the person died.

I agree with fuukonomiko, let her rest in peace.

Please no L/P, Mummra and Pumyra are lovers.

test 06-19-2012 04:46 PM

I'd like to see lion-o man the hell up, gain 5 stone of muscle and charge to mumm ra's pyramid guns blazing with Panthro and the tank (perhaps accompanied by a modern remixed version of Panthro and the tanks music theme in the background)
Then for lion-o to confront mumm ra and make a short but compelling speech to pumyra before handing mumm ra his ass or using the good old reflection trick after a narrow struggle. lol
By this point pumyra is astonished that lion-o has grown a pair and swoons. Then out of the blue they all head back to base (or lack thereof) and share a hearty laugh after a painfully cheesy joke .

Oh and did I mention that pumyras curse is all lifted with one mighty HOOOOO from liono and the sword of omens

CreepySariFan 06-19-2012 05:53 PM

http://funkyimg.com/t2/1809/875/687037niaref.jpg

After all the relationshits Lion-O has been through, Pumyra is clearly pulling a Nia Teppelin on him.

Chique 06-19-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by test (Post 56141)
I'd like to see lion-o man the hell up, gain 5 stone of muscle and charge to mumm ra's pyramid guns blazing with Panthro and the tank (perhaps accompanied by a modern remixed version of Panthro and the tanks music theme in the background)
Then for lion-o to confront mumm ra and make a short but compelling speech to pumyra before handing mumm ra his ass or using the good old reflection trick after a narrow struggle. lol
By this point pumyra is astonished that lion-o has grown a pair and swoons. Then out of the blue they all head back to base (or lack thereof) and share a hearty laugh after a painfully cheesy joke .

Oh and did I mention that pumyras curse is all lifted with one mighty HOOOOO from liono and the sword of omens

This would be hilarious! Just picturing it in my head is enough to get me laughing.
Lion-O looks at Pumyra for a few seconds. LION-O: "Get in the tank"
Pumyra with a blank stare: "Yes. Yes I will get in the tank".

ME AT HOME : LMAO!

.."one mighty HOOOOOOO"
I have officially flat lined.

As for Pumyra, I think she will most likely die after redeeming herself ( probably taking a nasty blow for Lion-O). Though I would love it if she could somehow earn a 2nd chance at life. Ya know, one not consumed with rage and hate.

Sining 06-19-2012 08:43 PM

I would prefer her not to be redeemed really. That would be too cliche.

Big Snarf 06-20-2012 12:23 AM

I'd like to see her as mumm-ra's last line of defense and lion-o reluctantly fights her and beats her severely injuring her. Then she says "ok my king set me free"

ThundercatPanthro 06-21-2012 11:32 AM

I would like the writers to give her a second chance and join lion os crew again if there is a second season.

Lioconvoy 06-22-2012 11:05 PM

She should become a Red Lantern.

stormbringer 06-22-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lioconvoy (Post 56586)
She should become a Red Lantern.

Well she's already kind of a black lantern, being undead and all...

Might Beyond Sight 06-23-2012 09:27 PM

I'd like to see her saved in the season 2 finale, right after lion-o obtains the final stone, giving him the power/knowledge of saving her. In the meantime, I'd like to see mumm-ra find and resurrect Grune, to help bring about more intense action. I'd like to see lion-o dawn the armor of omens in order to defeat mumm-ra, and have his mutants (henchman jetisoned into space). At the end, I'd like to see Thundera restored like it was in the beginning, but all species of third earth united. I'd also like to see Lion-o and tygra have a stronger and more respectful/trusting relationship between each other.

Tracer 06-29-2012 01:06 AM

I'd like to see her saved as well.