Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats News and Rumors (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   new tcats promo! (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=14832)

Balgus82 03-22-2012 03:17 PM

new tcats promo!

bout frikkin time... lol

Cartoon Network - ThunderCats | Facebook

Eclipse 03-22-2012 05:35 PM

My goodness... Panthro's new arms!!!! O.O

L08e16o 03-22-2012 06:04 PM

What is up with CN??

Thanks.

By the way, it looked like Lion-o only had one stone (besided the war stone) when he said he is king of the thundercats. I wonder if that is episode 16?

Balgus82 03-22-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipse (Post 40279)
My goodness... Panthro's new arms!!!! O.O

Yeah I was actually a little surprised that they don't look completely metal like the toy does. It looks like part of them is covered with black cloth or something.

Eclipse 03-22-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgus82 (Post 40282)
Yeah I was actually a little surprised that they don't look completely metal like the toy does. It looks like part of them is covered with black cloth or something.

They look short too. I'm guessing they are a temporary fix, which somewhat angers me because that amazing big guy deserves better than becoming comedy relief.

Although it is kind of funny.

They should be making it up to him with the big metallic arms we see in the toys. They better launch missiles too.

jabus 03-22-2012 09:22 PM

Panthro will get the arms the v2.0 toy has.

Ravenxl7 03-22-2012 10:29 PM

Hopefully this gets put up on youtube. Facebook videos never play quite right for me for some reason.

If y'all are speaking about the arms I think you are, those are the first pair they give him, and they're just Berbil arms. Based on what we've been told by those who have already seen the episode, they later give him larger arms.

If not, and you are talking about the second pair they give him (every time I try to watch it, I miss at least half of what's going on), then I imagine that the v2 figure of him was based off of a concept, much like Lion-O's v2 figure, who's claw shield is not accurate.

Edit: Hey, post #666...:eek:

Joe Moore 03-23-2012 07:42 AM

Thanks for sharing the link.

Ravenxl7 03-23-2012 07:50 AM

Now that I've seen the promo without issues (not sure why, but watching it on the front page makes it work, lol), there's a shot of Panthro with his new arms at around eighteen seconds. They're the full metal arms his 4" v2 figure has.

I'm looking forward to Lion-O confronting Mumm-Ra in his pyramid. That looks to me like that battle might be the end of his trials. Should be fun to see how all that goes.

Should also be interesting to find out what all their battling there. There's something that sort of looks like bat-people, and something else in white robe-like things...

L08e16o 03-23-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 (Post 40332)
Now that I've seen the promo without issues (not sure why, but watching it on the front page makes it work, lol), there's a shot of Panthro with his new arms at around eighteen seconds. They're the full metal arms his 4" v2 figure has.

I'm looking forward to Lion-O confronting Mumm-Ra in his pyramid. That looks to me like that battle might be the end of his trials. Should be fun to see how all that goes.

Should also be interesting to find out what all their battling there. There's something that sort of looks like bat-people, and something else in white robe-like things...

Looks like the the white robes could be female lizards. They look like they are in the pyramid.

Agree with mummra being at the end of the trails.

Balgus82 03-23-2012 08:42 AM

the guys in the white robes were definitely lizards, don't know if they're female though. the flying things kinda looked like flying monkeys to me. maybe Addicus has minions and Mumm-Ra supplied them with flight suits? lol

Balgus82 03-23-2012 08:48 AM

and these are the arms I was referring to where I said it looks like it looked like it wasn't ALL metal. or that the metal is covered up or something.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9048/panthro.jpg

DarkKnight 03-23-2012 11:11 AM

from hearing kaynars laugh i was all.....ok this dude is crazy.