Thundercats Forums

Thundercats Forums (http://www.thundercats.ws/forum.php)
-   Thundercats News and Rumors (http://www.thundercats.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Thundercats Halloween Costumes? (http://www.thundercats.ws/showthread.php?t=778)

Joe Moore 04-06-2011 07:30 AM

Thundercats Halloween Costumes?

Possible Thundercats Halloween Costumes Coming

RoftheHood 04-24-2011 08:41 PM

Search: thundercats - Costumes

GK Punk 04-24-2011 10:13 PM

that sword looks like a cool prop. I was considering cosplaying the new lion o to a con next year, maybe I'll use that as the sword if I do it.

Joe Moore 04-25-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoftheHood (Post 4153)

Thank you for the link!

RoftheHood 04-25-2011 11:12 PM

No problem! I totally stumbled across this by accident.
I'm on the fence about them; On one hand, to expect anything REALLY good is a dream. But I agree with PUNK, the sword if nice. I'll have to see it when it comes out.
What we need to find now, is if they plan of making a stainless steel version of the 2011 Sword of Omens like the 1980's version that was released in 2006/2007.

dragon 04-26-2011 08:01 AM

is it me or does muraa look like moneky wit hheadgear lino looks littel scary looking look good

Joe Moore 04-26-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon (Post 4223)
is it me or does muraa look like moneky wit hheadgear lino looks littel scary looking look good

Yeah, the Mumm-Ra seems the most "off". A decent first attempt, but I bet their will be more of these as time goes on. And hopefully the quality improves with trial and error.

MannE 04-26-2011 11:00 AM

Assy costumes

Those are sooo gross...bleh!!

Valdin 04-26-2011 10:33 PM

I am digging the panthro mask the most and the panthro costume is ok but best thing out there for him. I will be picking that up and the jawa costume. Not sure which one to cosplay at comic con
Might do both

RoftheHood 05-09-2011 11:35 AM

I think ,what it is about the Mumm-Ra mask is that the crown does not go all the way down his nose. Personally, I am not used to seeing his nose while he is his "Ever Living" self. That, and the teeth are more ape than shark. Good first attempt but needs improvement.
God I hope someone sooner or later takes advantage of what Thundercats COULD be and comes out with something along the style of the Hard Hero stactions.

Joe Moore 05-09-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoftheHood (Post 4591)
I think ,what it is about the Mumm-Ra mask is that the crown does not go all the way down his nose. Personally, I am not used to seeing his nose while he is his "Ever Living" self. That, and the teeth are more ape than shark. Good first attempt but needs improvement.
God I hope someone sooner or later takes advantage of what Thundercats COULD be and comes out with something along the style of the Hard Hero stactions.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the masks were simply retooled from other existing masks to save money. There are so many inconsistencies compared to what they "should" look like.

Sportsandstuff 05-10-2011 10:41 PM

I think these are licensed through Rubies Costumes they are putting a Voltron costume as well

Valdin 05-11-2011 12:41 PM

I am not too impressed with the mummra mask myself. When I first saw it, I thought it was an orc mask from world of warcraft