Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 01:01 AM   #621
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Things are all quiet in the Live Action Movie front. It seems as though the actors have been asked not to reveal any info, that much is certain judging by what they say on Twitter.

However, there is a sudden interest on Parkour; the art of navigating through various obstacles as fast as one can, going from point A to point B (especially in urban areas). We’ve heard of Parkour being used in the movie before, and Ray Park (Snake Eyes) and Eldoie Yung (Jinx) were spotted exchanging Parkour related YouTube videos via Twitter. It is very clear that Parkour will play a major part in the movie.

Speaking of which Ms. Yung is having an enjoyable yet very tiring filming schedule:

“12 hours of fight, I'm going to sleep well!”

Same can be said for Ray Park. Meanwhile Director Jon M. Chu is having fun filming all of it:

“Long day of shooting...with Ninjas. A sentence I've always wanted to say.”

“I wish I could take a picture of this sick scene w/ all the G.I. Joes in it right about now...but I can't...but I wish I could...can't wait”

Channing Tatum (Duke) also said:

“Had fun hanging out with the #GIJOE2 cast and crew on the Haunted Plantation Tour in St. Francisville, LA!”

The Rock (Roadblock) is bit quiet about G. I. Joe: Retaliation, it’s been a while since he mentioned something big. Never-the-less:

“Though it's a Hollywood movie - it's an honor to fight along side our real Navy SEALS daily.”

Finally, the best news of the lot... Hasbro has made a set visit. Ray Park was very excited about it. (Thanks to skinny of Hisstank forums for the heads-up):

“Yo Joe Hasbro!! Can't wait 4 the fans 2 c what u have planned;() Great 2 c u all today. Thx.”

We’ll hear more news as filming progresses.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Live Action Movie Updates From Twitter - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote