Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #702
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Now that New York Comic Con 2011 is over I just wanted to point out one of the most under-rated news story's of the year. Hasbro's UNIT-E NYCC 2011 Exclusive Comic! In many ways this could be called, "Hasbro Universe Issue 0". I understand why it took so long for Hasbro to put this together, but I still have a need to say it, IT'S ABOUT TIME! If there is one exclusive that fans of Hasbro Toy Brands should be seeking out, this is it.

UNIT-E sets the stage for all of Hasbro's Brands to become one under the same roof for the first time. Not only is Hasbro throwing lines like Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Micronauts into the same ring.....They are also expanding the Brands they already own and giving them new life in UNIT-E.

UNIT-E starts off with Synergy (JEM and the HOLOGRAMS Fame) and Biotron (Micronauts) traveling the universe heading to Earth. Their mission is to protect Acroyear? and find the heroes of Earth to defend against Karza's Army. The short story ends after a brief into into the updated brands that Hasbro may update in the future.

To view UNITE-E images and to read more about this awesome news click the Title Bar!
Original Source: UNIT-E NYCC 2011 EXCLUSIVE COMIC HASBRO UNIVERSE ISSUE 0? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote