Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #712
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Grunt has been revealed as the 5th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure! In addition, the GI Joe Collectors' Club sent along the following today:

Hello!

We have now released FIVE of the Twelve figures that will be included in the official G.I. Joe Subscription service. Attached is an image of the five released so far.

Each figure will be packaged on a 25th Anniversary style blister card. These five figures, plus seven other subscription figures, will only be available through the GIJCC Subscription service from Fun Publications. As an added bonus, by signing up for the full six month subscription you will receive a FREE bonus 13th figure.

Note: This Subscription Service is an additional option to the GIJCC Club Membership. Stay tuned as we will have more exciting details over the next couple weeks!

Details for how to join will soon be available at www.gijoeclub.com

Grunt(tan uniform) comes with a glider, and unlike the green 25th version, does not use the 25th Cobra Trooper arms. See more after the jump!
Original Source: Grunt Is The 5th GI Joe Club Subscription Figure - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote