Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #770
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Can't wait until Wednesday to check out the newest GI Joe Comics? To tide you over, we've got the previews for 2 comics scheduled for release that day.

Snake Eyes #7
Chuck Dixon (w) o Casey Maloney (a) o Robert Atkins, Agustin Padilla (c) Duke and Snake Eyes have arrived in Albania, bringing Rodrigo Vargas to the labs at Ray Pharm where the Madness Bug was created. Racing the clock to find the cure, Snake Eyes leads the charge as Duke slowly worsens... but Cobra won't give up the antidote without a fight!

GI Joe A Real American Hero #172
Larry Hama (w) o S L Gallant (a) o Gallant, Herb Trimpe (c)
A G.I. JOE team led by FLINT has embarked on a dangerous operation and succeededÖ but at what cost? With one of the Joes in critical condition, as well as the captured DARKLON in an injured state, desperate measures must be taken to ensure no casualties. Meanwhile, SNAKE EYES, STORM SHADOW and BILLY face the largest threat to the Arashikage clan yet! It's tough decisions and tougher Joes in this issue of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero!

Read on to check out these new issues!
Original Source: Snake Eyes #7 And GI Joe A Real American Hero #172 Previews - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote