Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:40 PM   #800
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
You may probably remember him as little Tim Murphy from Steven Spielberg’s Jurassic Park, but now he is a grown young man. We are talking about Joseph Francis Mazzello III (or just Joseph Mazzello for short) who has taken the role of “Mouse” for G. I. Joe: Retaliation by director Jon Chu.

Mr. Mazzello sat down for an exclusive interview with HeyUGuys. He was mostly interviewed regarding the return of Jurassic Park and his memories associated with the filming, but he had something to say about G. I. Joe 2 as well.

Quote:
And you’re currently shooting G.I. Joe 2?

I am. I’m on hiatus from that at the moment. It’s going great. [Director] Jon Chu is fantastic and we actually went to school together and he texted me one day with a ‘Hey, I have a role for you in my movie, do you wanna do it?’ I told him that for him I’d do craft services… and that was how it happened. I’m loving it – Dwanye Johnson is fantastic. I think you could crush me with his pinky… but he wouldn’t – he’s the nicest, most gentle guy. Channing Tatum is so much fun. We’ve had a blast on set and going out at night experiencing New Orleans the way it’s supposed to be done.
The interview happened back in last October and yet it somehow slipped through our watchful eyes. Initial rumors suggested that the character Mouse from Sgt. Savage and his Screaming Eagles will appear to entice young teen girls into the film. Later we heard the news of Joseph Mazzello being cast as the said character.
Original Source: Joseph Mazzello Talks About How He Was Casted For G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote