Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #1070
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I was being stupid.

What was the last thing she said, I never properly thank you and they kissed. He was upset and she saw that. If she didn't feel guilty, she would have gone to lion-o and told him what is up.

Mummra can kill tygra. What a better way to disrupt the trust of the group. Mummra still can't get the war stone.

Or she had feelings for Tygra and decided that she would go and tell him about them. Seeing as thats pretty much what she said she was doing.

" Yes, I did chose". If she only wanted to thank him for helping her she could have just told him as much. It makes no sense for her to lie to him about feelings that are not there. Then to do so when she actually has romantic feelings for Lion-O??

Mumm-Ra could have walked up to Lion-O in the form of Cheetara and kissed him. While kissing him, he could have taken advantage of Lion-O's vulnerability and axed him . Why go off into some cut somewhere and kiss the brother who has neither the sword or the stone?

We cant say what Tygra and Cheetara would or wouldn't have done given the opportunity. We know very little about both characters. For all we know Cheetara and Tygra were holding back their feelings for their own reasons. When you have real feelings for someone the stakes are high. Sometimes it takes a lot to muster up the confidence to put it out there. Tygra surrounds himself in a false confidence. Cheetara is a member of an elite group of fighters. Neither of them probably do vulnerable all that well.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 03:10 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote