Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #1317
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
also i have read some threads in other forums stating that liono has everything and that it would be fair if tygra gets cheetara. im sorry but that sounds like a load of BS to me and any reasonable or logical person. liono from the first episode to the last was always the outcast and the joke of the kingdom. he was never respected as a prince of thundera, his brother was the one being glorified and put on a pedestal. he has been a loner all his life from what i observed. there wasn't a single person that understood him. their kingdom was destroyed by the same technology the mocked the prince for being so interested in. now that thundera has fallen, a boy has to all of a sudden become the greatest king and unite all the animals against the great mum-ra. to me all he has is a mountain of pressure on his back and his supposed subordinates especially his older brother question his leadership. the one person i thought understood him was cheetara but she was just doing her job as a cleric. even though she went way overboard in her so called encouragement sessions. if she truly felt liono's pain and weight, she would have chose her duty as a cleric over her feelings. i think the betrayal the elephant spoke of came from both tygra and cheetara. their king needs them by his side, he can't do this alone physically and especially mentally. im disappointed in tygra's role as an older brother because, as an older brother he should understand the pressure and pain his kid brother is going through. instead he belittles him any chance he gets, almost kills (twice at that) and now all of a sudden his character has been redeemed with just two episodes.
Sounds like you've been on the thundercats lair forums, they pretty much worship Tygra and feel that he's treated as second best to Lion-o. I agree with you Lion-o is definately the one with all the pressure on him, and that last episode just made things even worse.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote