Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #1545
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
They didn't have problem saying Lion-O has feelings for Cheetara, because WB already green lighted that spoil, as Jelenic said. All questions asked to them must be greenlighted by WB first to allow the crew to spoil it or to answer it. It's not like the crew did not want to answer our questions.

The crew could lost their jobs if they spoiled something that's not greenlighted, can be considered breach of work contract by WB. Darn it we are stuck with the investigation, unless I can get more data.
That was my point. If E13 is the real cheetara, then wouldn't that mean she likes him. Than it would not be a spoiler, but if it is the illusion, than it would be a spoiler.

Here something I was thinking about.

Two other signs that could support the illusion.

1. Which has been discussed, How did cheetara know what happen in the AP. All she knew was about Annet predictions.

2. When Tygra said you already chosed. How did she know what he was talking about. She didn't hear them in the TT or when she was sleeping.

Everything cheetara said, is what tygra wanted to hear. I could be wrong, but some things don't add up.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-20-2011 at 05:52 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote