Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #1810
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
they might as well be done with it. i mean the writing leading up to and the love triangle resolution was terrible anyway so anymore focus on it would kind of hurt the character development more than it already has. it's already confusing enough on how they made cheetara choose tygra and if they add anymore crap to it, im pretty much would be done with show.
His comment was: "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic"

It's clear that EP13 ending was a cliffhanger as he hasn't given us the proper due for Lion-O/Cheetara moments from Ep1-12. Even reviewer at TCL said that ThunderCatsLair.Org Official Review of “Between Brothers”!

An ALOT of other data, facts, and factors, as I never take into account only one factor.

If it was the ending of the triangle, then they will not show Lion-O's devastated face at the ending of EP13. I can go on forever as there are already so much data and facts.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote