Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #2733
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I don't understand how anyone could want that pair, unless they are a tygra fan. I would feel the same way if it was T/C E1-12 and lion-o got a rush at the end of E13, I would want it to be T/C if it was like that for the first 12 episodes.

It took 12 episodes to make L/C good, it took one episode to make it look like T/C are a pair.

I can't see how anyone can like that rush and vague ending.
well personally I think you have to ignore the obvious and look at the little things. like the passing looks tygra and cheetara gave each other on occasion, or the fact that tygra and cheetara were pretty much always walking beside each other and leaning against each other when they were sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
As a OS fan, if I saw her eyes glow all the time, I would think it was like the OS. They showed it once and she was next to him, they didn't put that in there for nothing. No other cats eyes have glowed. No one in thunderia eyes glowed or jaga only cheetara. How do you explain that.
Actually she wasn't anywhere near Lion-O when her eyes glowed. He was at the top of the tower fighting Mumm-Ra and she was still at the bottom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Tygra said that because both Lion-O and Tygra did not know yet the actual process of the choosing, the chooser could be "following" the candidates from the shadows to "see" which one's worthy. I don't think the SoO in this NS is that "clever" to choose by itself the worthy wielder. Not necessarily a guardian for the SoO but it's just that other party to help the sword choose, maybe that other party/parties could also be Jaga and one other cleric. Or it could be the SoO itself is conflicted with either Tygra or Lion-O thus another party is needed to help the SoO choose. looks like we will have another theory, the SoO conflicted feelings theory
Tygra isn't in line for the throne. She was following Lion-O because he's the heir. In the premiere Grune said at the dinner table that the king has to be of the bloodline.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote