Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #3553
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
She could have kept him distracted and chatting about the weather until the bell stroke. She didn't have to kiss him. I don't care about any couple in particular, but I actively dislike the idea of Cheetara being manipulative in such a fashion, knowing in the end that will end up hurting Tygra and most probably rekindling a number of problems that were left beind while the brothers were in the Astral Plane. Not to mention telling Lion-O that she kissed her brother to protect him from a possible betrayal that didn't look like it was happening as Tygra was all alone paying attention to nothing and no one... well...
If she kept him distracted, she is not dealing with the problem. It would have made him mad and that to me would be tricking him.

If the order of her dialogue, the kiss was after I owe you a thank you. To let tygra really know that it meant a lot she kissed him. It wasn't like they were making out. If the order was cheetara telling him she will make her feelings clear and kiss him, then we know she chose him. She didn't. She kissed him after she said she owed him a thank you.

You don't like any other idea that cheetara might not end up with tygra.

How is she manipulative, I bet you she never goes to tygra if she didn't hear Annet's prediction. You could see her face she was upset and thinking about it.

She didn't know that he was there. She will have to explain it to him. How do you explain all the flirting, you could say she was manipulating lion-o.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 12:53 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote