Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #3555
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
It's the kiss on the lips I don't agree with in connection to a thank you. I've never thanked a friend that way, nor has any of my friends. It leads him on to crush him later. Doesn't speak well of her. Long hug and kiss on the cheek would have been just right, and if Lion-O was looking at that, he wouldn't have liked it much either.

I've stated different on at least two different ocassions (probably three) right on this board. You may think differently, but you should state it like it is, your thoughts, not the absolute truth.
So again I say, she should end up with neither. The only reason I'm all right with the pairing has to do with the fact that she and Lion-O had no previous understanding beyond what could have been misconstrued encouragement from her part.

I really don't want to explain to my kids that she kissed Tygra like their father and I kiss, but will soon be kissing someone else just like that.
I do, they have no contact for 8 years. Have you done something for someone a long time ago? How did you thank them? You are not going to kiss anyone now; that would make your husband mad.

I disagree with a hug and kiss on the cheek; she wanted him to understand it meant a lot. I don’t think a hug or kiss on the cheek would’ve got the point across. It is just not about the kiss, it is about the dialogue. She said I owe you a thank you, she didn’t say I chose you tygra and kissed.

I am fine if she ends up with neither, that is how I went into the series. Not until they started all the L/C stuff did I want that. I don't belive you when you say you hope neither one gets her. Your post clearly says you want T/C. Cheetara is cleric first. See right there “misconstrued encouragement” every thunder cat disagrees with you, even your tygra did. She was flirting everyone else sees it except you.

All T/C have is a flower moment then the rest of 8 years is crickets, that is nothing. L/C have chemistry and it started at E1.

Well I thought husbands and wifes kisses are more passionate.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 02:05 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote