Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #3556
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I would trust other people that have shown good intentions over my own family. Why wouldn't she trust him when his predictions are 100% and he helped lion-o with SBS.

What Cheetara did was smart, she went to the source and dealt with it. If she was in the shadow, she won't prevent the betrayal. Tygra would've betrayed lion-o what would cheetara been able to do? Call him out for it, that will make it worse. Take care of the issue instead of letting it fester.

What did tygra really want from cheetara, he wanted her to recognize what he did years ago. I bet you that was more on his heart than her chosing him. He was already to move on. I think since cheetara thanked him, tygra can move on. The crown is different. Maybe when tygra thinks lion-o is worthy of his respect, things will change.

I don't know how they will handle tygra the rest of the way, but maybe the events in the AP (like you said) and the flower (something else from his past) will help him overcome his jealousy.

If Cheetara kissing him was only to make him stop the betrayal what happens when he finds out she didn't really choose him? It wouldn't stop the betrayal it would only delay it.

I fail to see how a thank you from Cheetara would stop him from betraying Lion-O. What happened back then had nothing to do with Lion-O. Lion-O didn't inadvertently stop her from thanking him 8 years ago. He wasn't there at all.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote