Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #3562
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I do, they have no contact for 8 years. Have you done something for someone a long time ago? How did you thank them? You are not going to kiss anyone now; that would make your husband mad.

I disagree with a hug and kiss on the cheek; she wanted him to understand it meant a lot. I don’t think a hug or kiss on the cheek would’ve got the point across. It is just not about the kiss, it is about the dialogue. She said I owe you a thank you, she didn’t say I chose you tygra and kissed.
I disagree, you already read why. To me, it's more than enough. I was not raised to kiss men on the lips unless my feelings went well beyond friendship. I'm raising my girls the same way.

Quote:
I am fine if she ends up with neither, that is how I went into the series. Not until they started all the L/C stuff did I want that. I don't belive you when you say you hope neither one gets her. Your post clearly says you want T/C.
After the kiss, yes, I want that couple or no couple. I don't like the ambiguity. If I wanted my kids to watch daytime soaps, I'd be showing them that. I'm finally steering them away from the Barbie movies, and really don't need this. Not that the writers will necessarily accomodate me or anyone else, but I still worry about the message that might come across. One thing is an adult interpreting the whole deal, the other are children under ten and half that age, especially little girls for whom Cheetara means the world.

We shall see how it is handled. Most theories end up with me having a sit-down with them and talking about this. Not cool.

Quote:
Cheetara is cleric first. See right there “misconstrued encouragement” every thunder cat disagrees with you, even your tygra did. She was flirting everyone else sees it except you.

All T/C have is a flower moment then the rest of 8 years is crickets, that is nothing. L/C have chemistry and it started at E1.
Wrong. I thought she had chosen Lion-O too. When I mentioned her flirting could be taken as misconstrued encouragement, I meant after the fact, i.e., after the kiss. That didn't need a sit-down.

Quote:
Well I thought husbands and wifes kisses are more passionate.
You tone it down a notch or ten in front of them as soon as you realize they talk about their families to their teachers. Wait and see

Last edited by Eclipse; 01-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: typo.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote