Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #3568
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I disagree, you already read why. To me, it's more than enough. I was not raised to kiss men on the lips unless my feelings went well beyond friendship. I'm raising my girls the same way.

After the kiss, yes, I want that couple or no couple. I don't like the ambiguity. If I wanted my kids to watch daytime soaps, I'd be showing them that. I'm finally steering them away from the Barbie movies, and really don't need this. Not that the writers will necessarily accomodate me or anyone else, but I still worry about the message that might come across. One thing is an adult interpreting the whole deal, the other are children under ten and half that age, especially little girls for whom Cheetara means the world.

We shall see how it is handled. Most theories end up with me having a sit-down with them and talking about this. Not cool.

Wrong. I thought she had chosen Lion-O too. When I mentioned her flirting could be taken as misconstrued encouragement, I meant after the fact, i.e., after the kiss. That didn't need a sit-down.

You tone it down a notch or ten in front of them as soon as you realize they talk about their families to their teachers. Wait and see
Well I hope you teach them not to flirt, guys are more aggressive today.

I am telling you, she did chose lion-o. E14 is going to clear up why she follows him around. Cheetara was enjoying herself when she was flirting with him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 03:20 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote