Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #927
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
We know this is inevitable, but here’s your first evidence of the Video Game(s) based on G. I. Joe: Retaliation; the upcoming movie by Jon M Chu starring Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis with Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson, Elodie Yung, RZA and Lee Byung-hun.

HISSTANK learns that Hasbro has applied for the Trademark Rights of the upcoming video game from United States Patent & Trademark Office on January 10th, 2012.

The trademark ID is 85512814 and is described as follows…

"Interactive entertainment software, namely computer game software, computer game programs, computer game cartridges, computer game discs; interactive multimedia computer game programs; downloadable software for use in connection with computer games, communication devices and mobile telephones; computer game software for use with communication devices and mobile telephones, video game programs, video game software, video game cartridges; pre-recorded laser and video discs featuring animated cartoon series."

A publicly available copy of the document is attached after the jump.

Moving away from the Video Game news: We’ll be seeing G. I. Joe: Retaliation themed Stationary as well…

Trademark ID: 85512818
“Paper goods and printed matter, namely, comic books; picture books; story books; books containing puzzles and games; instructional manuals and printed strategy guides for games; book covers; trading cards; posters; pencils, pencil cases, pens, markers, crayons, notebooks, temporary tattoos; paper party supplies, namely, gift wrap, gift boxes, gift tags; paper party decorations; paper party napkins, paper party table cloths, printed party invitations, printed greeting cards; postcards; stickers; sticker books; calendars.”
Original Source: Plans For The G. I. Joe: Retaliation Video Game Revealed Via A Trademark - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote