TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #5481
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Their experience within the astral plane was a very bonding moment, imo. I can't see how their relationship won't be at least a little better after that.

So after Annet said lion-o would feel betrayed by tygra, and he felt it, he is just going to be like oh gosh, Tygra you’re the man. Not going to happen.

The love triangle could've been vastly over-exaggerated, which would not at all surprise me.

Disagree. This is a WB pattern and coming from the main boss. How can it be over-exaggerated if it is apart the main title.

Considering we know absolutely nothing about her character yet, why couldn't Pumyra be Lion-O's love interest? Also, supporter=/=love interest. She supports him as lord of the Thundercats, but that's really it so far. I'm not seeing any real potential for them to become a couple. Most especially with her and Tygra's past.

Pumyra is a B character. This is lion-o story and they are not going to cut into his screen time to develop a nonexistence romance with T/C. Pumyra will not get the time to build that romance with lion-o.

She supports him more than that. She knew what she was doing. You are telling me that everyone in the group could see expect cheetara. Women are smarter than that. What past do they have, a flower scene. You have to have more than that to call it a past. I am not seeing the potential of T/C lasting that long. I believe see went to tygra, because of Annet’s prediction and her kiss was a thank you since she said “by the way I owe you a thank you”. Do to the VA for cheetara saying she goes for the highest good, she would not hurt lion-o who she has feelings for.

Because, there's no current reasoning behind her leaving Tygra and going over to Lion-O. Tygra and Cheetara have history, and very bonding history at that. Tygra would, imho, have to become evil and join-up with Mumm-Ra for anything like that to happen, and barring demonic possession, that's extremely unlikely to happen.

How is that a bonding history? They had eight years and if she was so into tygra, she would’ve never flirted with lion-o or kissed him on the cheek right in front of tygra. Just how panther kissed leo and told him she has faith in him, That is a mirror.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-30-2012 at 11:05 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote