Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #6468
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think in terms of L/C, the romance aspect is likely dead. it was terribly written and knowing these writers, they will make the characters move on so fast that the triangle would seem like it never happened. Cheetara's character isn't really likeable in my eyes anymore for the fact that she as wise as they say she is, didn't realize the damage she was doing to both brothers. after these events on and off the astral plane, we kind of see where her loyalty lies which is the SoO and not her king. when i read the spoilers for the death of liono in the upcoming episodes, it got me thinking about the role of the clerics. they are supposed to be the bodyguards to their king and if circumstances shows itself, give their life for their king. liono dying means that she didn't do her job as a cleric. i hate to feel that im once again ranting about a kids show but the writing is still awful and the most of the characters are not likeable in my eyes.
Well she was holding the SoO in episode 1. Maybe that is her first duty as a cleric. They are going after the SoO.

That is what forums are for.

That is why I hope they show more about her on the inside. It does make her look bad.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote