View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #6505
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Hello again!

Here's the way I see it:

I think she probably just naturally doesn't have many boundaries. She joined the Clerics as a kid. Probably never had any interest in any of the guys in the Clerics facility because she said she chose Tygra way back when he gave her the flower. So she's really never had any romantic male/female interaction. She might not have realized kissing on the cheek had any romantic implications and was just giving him a Kiss for luck.

As for the Spirit Cheetara, it's all in Lion-O's head and they're taking forms from his memories that he'll recognize. Spirit Cheetara probably kissed him on the cheek because deep down he still likes her and the stone is probably reflecting that. Or again, it could be another kiss for luck in the next trials.
what you are saying makes a lot sense but they are just assumptions. if the writers don't convey this to us about her character, we viewers will constantly be in a state of confusion over this matter. we really need a few episodes dedicated to cheetara to better understand her. i don't mean to sound like a hater but im not really liking this version of cheetara. also must liono always be the one to learn these life lessons because it might just be me but the other thundercats aren't perfect either. they have each to me shown their flaws and i believe they need to also learn a few lessons in life as well.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote