Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #6513
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
what you are saying makes a lot sense but they are just assumptions. if the writers don't convey this to us about her character, we viewers will constantly be in a state of confusion over this matter. we really need a few episodes dedicated to cheetara to better understand her. i don't mean to sound like a hater but im not really liking this version of cheetara. also must liono always be the one to learn these life lessons because it might just be me but the other thundercats aren't perfect either. they have each to me shown their flaws and i believe they need to also learn a few lessons in life as well.
lots of things everyone is talking about now are assumptions. heck thinking Cheetara had any interest in Lion-O in the first place was an assumption because she definitely never said she was. Everyone just assumed she did because of how things looked, just like Lion-O did.

I'm just trying to come up with the most logical conclusion I can think of with the information I've been given. (i.e. if a girl kisses a guy she has no interest in on the cheek then a kiss on the cheek doesn't mean she's interested).

I totally agree the other characters need to be fleshed out and learn lessons as well. That's the one thing that's really been missing from the show. It's a little too Lion-O centric. Supporting characters need to be fleshed out too.

Last edited by Balgus82; 02-15-2012 at 03:17 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote