Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #1101
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Deefuzz @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to a new Amazon listing, we now have word on an upcoming new book that will be of interest to many G.I. Joe fans. The book is titled G.I. Joe: Field Manual Volume 1 and will be brought to us by Jim Sorenson and Bill Forster. Sorenson and Forster are the same duo who have brought Transformers Fans a few well received titles in the past such as: Transformers: The Ark (Vol. 1 and 2) and the fan favorite Transformers Animated: The Allspark Almanac (Vol. 1 and 2).

The product description lends a little insight as to what we might expect from this new project:

Relive your favorite memories of the classic G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero cartoon with the G.I. Joe Field Manual Volume 1, an amazing archive of beautiful animation models. From Roadblock to Zartan, the Skystriker to the H.I.S.S. Tank, the Weather Dominator to the U.S.S. Flagg - all of your favorite characters, vehicles, and world-conquering devices are present in this amazing volume. Thrill to never-before-published production artwork and behind-the-scenes designs that made the classic 80's Joe cartoon so memorable. With over a thousand images from the first sixty five episodes of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, and a new foreword from lead designer and comic book legend Russ Heath, you won't want to miss out on the G.I. Joe Field Manual Volume 1.

This IDW Publishing produced product is currently slated for a release on September 11, 2012.
Original Source: G.I. JOE: Field Manual Volume 1 Listing on Amazon - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote