Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #1128
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
There is an Interview by Screenslam with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson; Roadblock of G. I. Joe: Retaliation, regarding the upcoming movie by Jon Chu.

Though the clip associated and what was mentioned is brief, this writer strongly believes that there is more to the interview judging by the look and feel of the setting. It is not unusual for entertainment sites to interview actors and publish them in a staggered manner. The recent plethora of statements from the Toy Fair actually came from one big Interview.

“We went through a really detailed training program. We worked a lot with the Navy SEALSs for a good amount of time, weapons handling to become more efficient in weapons and how we were going to enter a room and clear a room and things like that, but for me personally I shifted how I was training.” said The Rock. ”The studio came to me with the idea about starring in the movie and go in a different direction creatively, which really appealed to me.”

We may see more from the interview as we get close to the Release Date.
Original Source: Dwayne Johnson Talks Of Taking G. I. Joe Retaliation In A New Direction - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote