Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #1147
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Looks like those of you who have been voting hard for the Oktober Guard in GIJOE March Madness, won't need to wait long to see these figures produced.

The Oktober Guard often operates internationally, protecting and promoting Soviet and Warsaw Pact interests. Despite the fact their respective countries are rivals with the United States during the Cold War, the members of the Oktober Guard are never portrayed as evil, but as military professionals doing their job and serving their country. Their missions often put them at odds with G.I. Joe, but opposing Cobra is a major objective for the squad, and when the situation arises, they often find themselves temporarily allied with the Joes against a common foe.

The Club posted up this info for this years JoeCon 2012!

"We have been working on the final details and plan to have the convention brochure, both convention exclusive box set reveals, guest announcements and so much more over the next month!

By popular demand, we have added a teaser image of the theme for the 3 3/4-inch Box Set (see above). Also, for the 12-inch box set, we have the following theme hint for the continuing storyline: "Nothing is too heavy for the Adventure Team"!"
Original Source: Oktober Guard JOECON 2012 Logo Posted - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote