Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #1149
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Deadline is reporting that Hasbro Studios has made a deal with Netflix to stream their popular TV Shows including G. I. Joe: Renegades.

With the deal, we will be able to enjoy the first season of Renegades and other cartoons such as Transformers: Prime and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

G. I. Joe: Renegades was placed on hiatus after a hit Season 1. Fans were left disappointed with this decision. However, it is said that Renegades will return revamped with a story more close to the G. I. Joe Live Action Movie Series. But, no news is yet heard of such a project in motion.

Deadline says…
“LA-based Hasbro Studios has reached a multiyear deal across several platforms with Netflix for 10 television franchises Transformers Prime, My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, G.I. Joe: Renegades and The Adventures of Chuck & Friends are now available to instantly watch on Netflix. JEM & The Holograms, Transformers: Generation 1, G.I. Joe: Real American Heroes, Transformers: Beast Wars and Transformers: Rescue Bots will follow later in this year. Hasbro programming will be included in the Just For Kids section of Netflix — content specifically selected for children 12 and under.”
Original Source: Hasbro Studios Signs A Deal With Netflix - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote