Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #1230
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Since its rebranding as "Syfy", the channel has taken great pains to re-brand the itself. That re-branding continues with a series of new shows announced by Syfy. While they have their normal slate of scripted and unscripted shows (including a possible DC Comics Booster Gold series), Toyark fans will want to take a look at the descriptions for two shows in particular.

Toy Traveler: Shane Turgeon, the Indiana Jones of toy collectors, travels to remote corners of the world to find the rarest and most valuable toys and collectibles. Whether it’s in an old toy warehouse in a remote Guatemalan town or a small swap meet in the Ukraine, Shane will go to all lengths to find the most unique and collectible toys.

Collection Intervention: Collection Intervention follows Elyse Luray, a sharp and to-the-point collectibles expert as she helps couples who are divided over what to do with an overwhelming collection of memorabilia. Whether it’s a husband’s collection of mint-condition G.I. JOE action figures worth thousands of dollars or a girlfriend’s treasure trove of Star Wars movie posters, Elyse helps couples decide what’s worth keeping and what they can sell. For each couple, their new cash windfall will make their dream come true, whether it’s an engagement ring, a down payment for a home, or the honeymoon they never had.

Dread Central has a list of the other Syfy show for those that want to see what else the network is offering.
Original Source: Syfy Announces New Toy Themed TV Shows - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote