Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #330
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The Pursuit of Cobra wave 5 figure assortment has arrived! This set includes Cobra Trooper, Cobra Commander, Blowtorch, Jungle B.A.T., General Hawk, and Steel Brigade Trooper. You can find them listed here:

GI JOE: Pursuit of Cobra

Pre-orders for the upcoming GI JOE Skystriker w/ Ace, Black Dragon VTOL w/ Cobra Air Trooper, and VAMP jeep will be listed on June 1st so be sure to check back with us then.

G.I. Joe Preorder Products

We've listed a whole bunch of new GI JOE Comic Books! IDW has changed the GI JOE ongoing series line-up a bit. Beginning with the Cobra Civil War storyline we'll have three ongoing titles: GI JOE, COBRA, and SNAKE- EYES. The first issue of each of these three new titles is now available. Note that we've created new categories for these titles to help you find what you need. Be sure to check out the IDW comics sub-menu category within the GI JOE comics menu category.

Last but not least, the latest issue #166 of the Larry Hama authored "A Real American Hero" classic series is also available now.

GI JOE Comic Books

To view the complete SmallJoes.com Update click the Discuss Button.
Original Source: SMALLJOES.COM NEWSLETTER SPONSOR UPDATE - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote