Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #1302
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: NIBMRatchet @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
"I'm really proud we are doing a premiere here: I think it's a wonderful world stage," director Michael Bay told reporters in Moscow, where a crowd of fans waiting for autographs outside one of the city's main hotels attested to the Russian film audience's growing appetite for Hollywood movies.

"I grew up during the Cold War. My grandfather, who is from Russia, said I would never make it into the film business... That's partly why I'm here," Bay said.

Actor Shia LaBoeuf said "Dark of the Moon" -- whose action plays out against the backdrop of the U.S.-Russian space race -- was the best yet in the saga.

"The third movie is the best one. It's the strongest script we've ever had, it's the best character development, it's paced well, it's shot incredibly," LaBoeuf, who starred in all three movies, told Reuters.

"Technologically, it's the most advanced, just the best special effects we've ever devised!"

More Images, Information and Videos incoming. Stay Tuned With TFW2005!
Original Source: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Premiere - Press Event, Photo Call And Red Carpet - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote