Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:40 AM   #742
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ Toyark.com

Quote:
Roshan has stopped by with info and preview images for his upcoming guide to Marvel Legends! Here's what he had to say:

Roshan's Guide To Marvel Legends: The First 10 years(2002-2011)

Hello all! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Josh Carlson and I go as Roshan on action figure discussion boards. Those that do know me have been waiting for me to reveal my long hinted at project that I've been working on for the past year. Well the time is here and I'm happy to announce a new collector's guidebook coming this fall: Roshan's Guide to Marvel Legends: The First Ten Years (2002-2011).

Although I had been slowly putting the pieces of this project together early last year, it was the announcement of a return of the Marvel Legends line that really spurred me into high gear to finish this book to coincide with the relaunch this fall. This is a historic line, that has had as significant an impact on the action figure landscape as GI Joe and Transformers did in the 1980's. They have their guide books from such great authors as Mark Bellomo and James Kavanaugh. Now Marvel Legends deserves its turn. With the relaunch of the line, many collectors will be looking to jump back in and pick up where they left off, and at the same time, new collectors will be entering the fold. This book hopes to be a resource for both ends of the spectrum.

Roshan's Guide to Marvel Legends will feature every figure in the line including major variations. All figures from the Classics sub-lines (Hulk, Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four), and Marvel Select will also be included in the book as well as bonus material. There will be 600+ full color photos throughout the book.

The book will be available for viewing at Wizard World Chicago August (11-14) and first available for purchase at Wizard World Los Angeles (September 24-25). You can also pick it up at Mid-Ohio Comic Con in October and Wizard World Austin in November. The online store is still under construction and will go live next month so stay tune for further details.

Read on to check out some preview pages!... [Read More]
Original Source: Roshan's Guide To Marvel Legends - Toyark.com - Action Figures and Toys
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote