Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #469
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
SDCC 2011 WED, JULY 20 (Preview Night) 6:00 PM-9:00 PM
Expect the usual explosion of new product announcements and images from day one. www.HISSTANK.com and our sister sites will have full live coverage of all goings-on from Comic Con show room. Expect updates starting around 4PM EST!

Thursday

10:00-11:00 PT IDW and Hasbro: 2012 Transformations— What's coming up in IDW's Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Dungeons & Dragons titles? More important, who's taking over stewardship of Transformers and G.I. Joe? Find out as IDW's newest editor makes his presence known, alongside IDW's editorial team and creators such as Mike Costa, Livio Ramondelli, and more surprise guests! Also, get word of a new license being announced today! Room 9 Coverage at www.TFW2005.com and www.HISSTANK.com

11:30-12:30 PT Mattel and WWE: Past, Present, and Future— Hear from some of the top WWE Superstars of all time as they discuss the storied past, exciting present, and promising future of the company and how it's all celebrated in Mattel's action figure toy line! Get a sneak peek at upcoming products and be the first to hear exciting announcements for the 2012 line. Be on hand as WWE Superstars Triple H, Rey Mysterio a surprise WWE Legend, the WWE creative team, Mattel toy designers Bill Miekina and Derek Handy, and Mattel WWE brand manager Enrique Ruvalcaba present an action-packed Q&A! Room 24ABC Coverage at www.TOYARK.com

2:30-3:30 PT Hasbro Transformers Panel— Would you like to see what's new with Transformers? The marketing and design teams responsible for the current Transformers: Dark of the Moon line present all the latest toys at this panel. Also, see a sneak peek into the 2012 line. Includes Q&A time. Room 24ABC Coverage at www.TFW2005.com

3:30-4:30 PT The Making of Transformers Prime— Join the Emmy Award-winning Hasbro Studios creative team as they walk audience members through the challenges they faced in developing and producing this awe-inspiring show that has helped redefine Transformers for a whole new generation of fans. The team will discuss all aspects of the show, including character and set development and design, the writing of this epic series, and the musical elements that have made this show a success. Key guests include Mike Vogel, Brian Lenard, Jeff Kline, Duane Capizzi, and Jose Lopez. Room 24ABC Coverage at www.TFW2005.com
Original Source: SDCC 2011 Pre-View Night and Thursday - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote