TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #132
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
I am not as familiar with the original material as most of you, but... my memory recalls that Mumm-Ra could only leave his pyramid when he was in his "everliving" form. This is obviously not the case here, but my question is - was he always hurt by sunlight as well? It seems to be happening when he tries to transform and the sun just rises.

Must say, Mumm-Ra had an epic introduction. I mean, that took even me by total surprise. That was incredibly well-done.

The character-reimaginations really work well here. Panthro being a general means that he will most likely become a voice of authority and perhaps a councelor to Lion-O. Cheetara being a cleric will probably explain her mystical powers (she had some on the old show). Though I like Tygra the most, his relationship with his foster father, his resentment of Lion-O, and his idolization of Grune. I wonder if Grune won't try to recruit him later on, he did seem to genuinely like Tygra. Oh, and I wonder what will lead to Tygra's costume change.

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 07-30-2011 at 05:12 PM..
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote