Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #107
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The New York Post interviewed Rachel Nichols recently, and she went over her GI Joe Rise Of Cobra action figure(s), and what she looks forward to in GI Joe 2. It turns out, she's not a fan of her action figure(s), and Sienna Miller was also not a fan of the Baroness action figures. Meanwhile, unlike Miller, Nichols seems pretty excited about GI Joe 2 and does not regret playing in Rise Of Cobra:

PW: Do you own the Scarlet action figure?
Rachel: Somewhere. My mother does a great job of collecting and preserving. Hasbro might not like me saying this, but I don’t think my action figure is very attractive. Sienna [Miller] and I actually fought over who’s rendition was uglier. She kind of wins because hers looks like a cross-eyed 80-year-old woman with an overbite, but I look like a man with a very large forehead and a unibrow, so…

PW: Well, I'm sure you can rectify that with the sequel.
Rachel: I would love to. They’ve been very tight-lipped about it -- I haven’t even seen a script, but I would jump to do it in a second. Making the first one was a blast.

Nichols also mentioned that she thinks her fight with Miller in Rise Of Cobra is better than her fight with Rose Mcgowan in Conan, and that in GI Joe 2, Scarlett wins:

PW: Hmm, you've already committed one of the better girlfights to film with Sienna in the first "G.I. Joe," how does this one stack up?
Rachel: [laughs] I should probably say the savvy thing -- that “Conan” is better ... but it’s not. I’m so sorry! Sienna and I had the dopest chick fight ever. Mine with Rose is much shorter. I mean, Baroness & Scarlet fought on elevators! I think that is going to be my favorite scene ever … until we make them give us a better one in “G.I. Joe 2!”

PW: It's a pretty hard act to follow!
Rachel: Well, I need to win! I was complaining that the good girl gets her butt kicked, but the [producers] kept telling me – "in the sequel, you win!" I think it could just be “G.I. Joe 2: Scarlett vs. Baroness.” That’s all it’ll be, just the two of us fighting.

With talk of Lee Byung Hun returning as Storm Shadow brought up numerous times, as well as talk of Channing Tatum reprising his role as Duke, perhaps Nichols will join them for GI Joe 2. Who else will return to reprise their roles?
Original Source: GI Joe 2 Scarlett Wins - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote