Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:51 PM   #150
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
IDW Publishing has posted an article with a general overview of upcoming comics which kick off the Cobra Civil War and search for the new Cobra Commander:

G.I. JOE chronicles the deadly competition within COBRA, as the JOEs become the
snake's primary targets. The new COBRA COMMANDER will be chosen through a "trial by combat" and the score is tallied in blood. Written by Chuck Dixon, with art by Javier Saltares, this series is told from the G.I. JOE perspective.

COBRA follows the plots, double crosses and outright blood bath of those striving to be the next COBRA COMMANDER. The BARONESS kicks some tail, BLACKLIGHT battles Joe forces, and the SERPENTOR returns with a secret that could mean the end of G.I. JOE as we know it. Written by Mike Costa and with art by Antonio Fuso.

SNAKE EYES showcases the deadliest G.I. JOE in his first time ever ongoing series, as he embarks on an adventure to confront his most skilled enemies in seek for justice. Written by Chuck Dixon with a Robert Atkins and Agustin Padilla. Each series will offer and allow fans to collect three candidate covers by artist Zach H In addition, a special "Things to come" poster will be available inside each issue by a Saltares, Fuso, and Atkins.

COBRA #1 ($3.99, 32 pages, full color) will be available in stores in May 2011. Diamond order code: MAR11 0421.

SNAKE EYES #1 ($3.99, 32 pages, full color) will be available in stores in May 2011. Diamond order code: MAR11 0424.

G.I. JOE #1 ($3.99, 32 pages, full color) will be available in stores in May 2011. Diamond order code: MAR11 0426.
Original Source: All New IDW GI Joe Comics - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote