Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:41 PM   #363
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousIncognito View Post
Odd, I don't see anywhere I say "CreepySariFan's arguments are a fallacy" in any of my previous posts so I'm neither right nor wrong in that regard.
Quote:
The entire excuse that his reaction was due to a car wreck is fallacious
*cough* I was the guy who brought this up.

Quote:
Don't forget, just because you feel he deserves sympathy doesn't mean other will as well. Sympathy does, afterall, require certain conditions be met: attention to a subject, believing that a person (or group) is in a state of need, and the characteristics of a given situation. (to cite Wikipedia)

Not everyone will meet these conditions and people will be apathetic to certain things. The wreck might justify his actions to you but not to others. It's all part of being human. Being humans, we don't all have to think alike and feel alike.
So you want to be as much of a jerk as people say Dan is on a rant?

Quote:
"This one time"
Ah, if only it had been one time. Would you like me to post some more of his outbursts? I've got a good one where a person comments on Cheetara's hip design and the reaction it recieves.....well, let's just say it gives the recent tsunami/earthquake in Japan a run for the money.
I've seen them, and I find them rather entertaining.

Quote:
Where do I say his comments should result in his career ending?
A bit of an exaggeration on my part, as the amount of people attacking Dan seems so extreme to me.

Quote:
I can count at least three others who have passed off or backed the "don't blame him, blame the car wreck" excuse. My comment was a general reply and not exclusivly towards you.
That's a little hard to tell when I'm the guy who brought it up in the first place, but thanks for making the car wreck ordeal sound like it has more support as a whole than you do as a whole.
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote