TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #22
Hollywoodheroes
Thunder Kitty
Hello all-

I want to thank the community for allowing me to come here and clear up some possible concerns and/or misconceptions about these items for sale. I hope you will take the time to read this post, and please contact me directly or KennerGirl if you have any questions.

To make this easier, I will bullet-point my responses:

1. Price Stickers: The stickers were removed on the card by myself. These Toys R Us price tags are easily removable and can taken off with the use of a hair dryer. I applied solvent after the photos were taken, so no residue remains. The cards are clean and pristine.

While there may be a difference of opinion on this subject ( I respect both) I do not feel that removing price tags DEVALUES the card. It is a choice I have done for years in the Star Wars market, and is readily accepted. The cards are not torn, or damaged. For me, the look is cleaner and more pleasing to the eye.

2. The Show: Someone mentioned that items come into my hands for " show purposes". So, I say this with utmost respect the community; Guys... this is a show for entertainment. It is being made not for the 100,000 collectors watching ( of which I am proudly one of) but for the other 2M people who want to be entertained. I need to keep it interesting.

I have been a proud member of the collecting community all my life, and input as much as I can into the production. However, the Network has the final say. Some scenes may be set for educational/dramatic purposes. But, I kindly remind you... the shows many people love on TV are also scripted. Specifically, shows in this genre... where "found money" walks into a Pawn Shop or two guys in a Van find a motorcyle in a barn. Scripted for TV.

3. KennerGirl: Kennergirl is a friend/employee who has been working with me since the show began. I am literally on the road, 22 days out of each month. It is impossible to research prices on items I find. I trust her, and you can as well. She has an open direct line to me at all times.

I am honestly confused as to why people are attacking this situation so harshly. I had not seen these in several years, and merely wanted to get a better understanding on the market. There were not any hidden motives.

4. LIARDICE: Okay, I'm going to treat this with as much integrity as I can, for the respect of the board and community. Here goes:

Wayne- I have no idea how to react to you anymore. Seriously mate. You and I have a long history together, which is not good. I choose not to bring the personal details into the forum, but you understand what I am talking about.

You bash me publicly, and then send me private E-mails begging for my forgiveness and sending apologies ( and yes, I DO STILL HAVE THEM). You condemn the way I do business... and yet, ask me to sell you more prototypes. It makes no sense, and I want nothing more to do with it.

5. The Community on the Board: Many of you may not know me, and that is fine. However, I welcome you to contact me with any questions or concerns. My E-mail is always available. I would love to get the chance to get to know you more on a personal level and address any concerns you have.

My email is: jordan@hollywoodheroes.com. I receive close to 500 E-mails per day, and film 12hours... but I promise I will get back to you.

I look forward to any communication in the future.

I do not come to this board ( or any for that matter) much anymore, so if I do not reply to the thread, please do not take it personally or read into it. I am simply "off the Net" for the next 6 months.

However, email communication is best.

I want to thank you again for allowing me to come here, and clear the air on any issues. I truly appreciate forums such as this, which allow everyone to hopefully engage in productive discussions in the hobby we all love so much.

Thanks again!

Jordan Hembrough
Hollywood Heroes
Host-Toy Hunter

Last edited by Hollywoodheroes; 02-23-2013 at 08:53 AM..