Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:36 AM   #974
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
I will not argue with you, as I know you are a 200% Tygra/Cheetara supporter all your posts here and at TCL shows it all.

I respect your views, and opinions that's fine. Freedom of speech.

I am a Computer Programmer/Analyst so it is in my blood to analyze things, sometimes reaches to the point it annoys people. With all of my opinions,views I always based them on facts,data as much as possible. And to me this is wrong and conflicted with a lot of facts and data and a lot of the fans(especially the OS fans) agreed with me.

No hard feelings ya.
Um, we cant talk because you know no matter what you say I wont hate Tygra or Cheetygra ? I dont want you to sway me, I just want some discussion. Sorry.
I never thought you were attacking my freedom of speech or that you didn't respect my views. Hmm, maybe I should have?
I love debate, so I too like to analyze things. It's even more fun when you do it with people who also like to debate and analyze. Being interactive is fun!

Lastly I don't understand why so many like to complain that this is ticking off OS fans. I've met plenty of OS fans who supported CheeTygra. They've been waiting since '85 to see those two get together. Seriously though, if you've been actively supporting this franchise since the 80s I doubt something as small as shipping would turn you off. Especially considering the OS had NO romance. A one sided hint at an attraction does not make for a romance.

"No hard feelings, ya?" I didn't even know we were on the outs.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 03:10 AM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote