Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:20 AM   #993
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
I will not argue with you, as I know you are a 200% Tygra/Cheetara supporter all your posts here and at TCL shows it all.

I respect your views, and opinions that's fine. Freedom of speech.

I am a Computer Programmer/Analyst so it is in my blood to analyze things, sometimes reaches to the point it annoys people. With all of my opinions,views I always based them on facts,data as much as possible. And to me this is wrong and conflicted with a lot of facts and data and a lot of the fans(especially the OS fans) agreed with me.

No hard feelings ya.
This is nothing, you should see sports forums. That gets UGLY.

Remember. When they say OS fans wanted T/C, we were all left with T/P on earth and L/C on thunderia. That is how a lot of us were left with. A lot of fans saw how L/C were link. The one draw back for some was that lion-o was a kid and she was a adult, then transforms into a adult. By the end, a lot of them wanted L/C. The writers left it up to us or them to decide. I don't see cheetara going back to earth for tygra, he already has his cat.

If they end the this series the same way, what will be most peoples conculsion. They will think the same way.

L/C want to see that happen, because how OS ended and the astmosphere L/C were creating. They were building a romance.

T/C want that to happen due to a lot of them are tygra fans. Shippers can only use the comics and it was pretty dark how they got together. I don't think this series will go that way.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 10:42 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote