Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #1271
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Director Jon Chu explained to Empire Magazine, the various scenes from the 2nd Theatrical Trailer for G. I. Joe: Retaliation which premiered last 24th of April.

While the article doesn’t reveal much, it does feature teensy bit of spoiler-ish material; which the Spoiler-Sensitive Moviegoer should avoid.

“I don’t want to give too much away about our homage [to the ‘Silent Issue’], or what Storm Shadow and Snake-Eyes are going up against or what’s going on in the scene. It’s not an entirely silent interlude but we decided to have an 11 minute fight scene with no dialogue. Did I think it would work? I don’t know, but we wanted to try it. It was one of our longest sequences to shoot - it spanned weeks. It was a very complex scene, but it was worth it because this is something that no-one’s seen before. We wanted to have at least one thing that no-one’s seen before, with a character that no-one would expect to see, in every action piece in the movie.”

You can go through Jon Chu’s Trailer Breakdown by visiting Empire.
Original Source: Jon Chu's G. I. Joe: Retaliation Theatrical Trailer #2 Breakdown - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote