TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #116
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshon View Post
After these turn of events I feel Lion-o should break off from them and the Trials of the king can really start Let Tygra recieve everything he thinks he deserves only to find out that its not what he thought it was going to be. Let Lion-o grow on his own too prove to every one that he did it without the sword and with his own power I wouldn't mind a design change to make him closer to his ancestor Leo so it looks like some time has passed.
Sorry to tell you this but to be honest Lion-o is not ready to do all this things. When all started he said to Jaga i cannot do these alone, Jaga replied you are not alone. He needs everyone to walk the path of being king. Lion-o in the episode with the duelist he made us see that he is not ready cause he is irresponsible and he is not thinking right. As for Tygra i'm not saying that he would be better as a king because he doesn't possess sight beyond sight he is not a true heir to the kingdom anyways, so please stop being so negative with Tygra (most of you anyways never liked him even in the original, decide how you want him to be cause i don't like the whole bitterness mostly towards him, let's not say only to him).

Thank you!
Yasraina is offline   Reply With Quote