TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #124
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtulanSama View Post
I just had the opportunity to watch the episodes. Overall I give something between 7 to 9.

Few things about the ambush though;

1: The captured lisards were prisoners and probably taken to get executed or something worse.

2: Lion'O was doing the right thing. He didn't know Kaynar and Addicus were there and Silthe and the foot soldiers were easy to deal with.(He wanted to show that cats will be there for them too and nver abandon them.?

3: Tygra is a fully trained warrior. It is actually easy for him to escape from that situation. He trusted that he could buy enough time to let Tygra escape the bonds(and it was his own whip for someones sake)

Cheetara was too naive. While fighting someone it is easy to understand their personality.(I study martial arts.) There was no mercy in borh Monkian's and Addicus' fighting styles and we know Slithe is merciless.

One little detail about why surrendering is a bad idea: Remember they have the Spirit Stone and the War Stone. WHO WOULD LET THEM GO IN THAT SITUATION.

Cheetara was just too naive or being a b...h to prove Lion'O is wrong. Anywats, they were lucky that Panthro showed up and saved the day.

BTW loved thee new Thundertank but I am not sure if I liked Panthro's new arms.
I love the new thundertank and Panthro's arms too. He looked great.

Last edited by L08e16o; 03-25-2012 at 06:58 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote