TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #57
Pizza Man Z
Thunder Kitty
I personally think that Mattel would have made some pretty cool figures, but after this sudden shut down of the YJ figures and the end of the DC Universe figures makes me think that mattel would have had about the same sort of luck. They probably offered out some sort of online deal with the classics and made something like the YJ line for the modern figures with $9 price tag and higher for the classics. I am sorry but Mattel needs to get their head around more kid friendly toys with lower costs and a few more joints that made them more like an action figure and not a plastic statue that is movable. These Bandai figures are better than they could be, we could gotten all 4 inch figures with their minimal joints and no classic figures what so ever. I would rather have the 4 inch figures for the kids at a $7 and the 6 inch figures for the collectors and I have all 6 inch and most 4 inch figs. I think these are pretty good and the designs are looking better as the new waves come out taking into account the Cheetara and Tygra. The best in the line so far.
Pizza Man Z is offline   Reply With Quote