TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #11
Carnivac
Thunder Kitty
Thanks. I have to say the figure looks better in person. I think cameras exaggerate flaws. Even on real people. My own forehead can look ridiculously large in some photos. :P

At the moment because of how dramatic he looks with the cape and he's stood there in front of the original tomb, my custom Classic Mumm-Ra is the centrepiece of my collection currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartino View Post
Carnivac did you like the Bengali Hammer I made? I was hoping more people would leave comments but no ones said anything. I really wanted to make that since i was kid. I hope I can inspire other thunderfans to make it for themselves. You custom has inspired me to finish my mumra.
Yeah it looked cool. If I ever manage to get a Bengali figure I would like to attempt the same (I've seen the repro-hammers on eBay I would have a go at painting up rather than paint an original rare one). Bengali himself though is way out of my price range for now. And I feel honored if I've inspired anyone who's certainly more professional than me at customising like you are.
Carnivac is offline   Reply With Quote