Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #41
eero
"ero" with an extra "e"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionslayer View Post
I for one welcome a 6 inch scale, it opens up more vehicle and playset possibilities. Remember this is Bandai not Mattel, Bandai is more likely to do stuff like that. Now as far as the angry faces and no cape, im sure thats just for the two pack. Once we get Lion-O and Mummra single carded they will have normal faces. Relax everyone their just toys.
I think people are more bothered that they're out $40 because they committed to the 8" line thinking that was it. I thought long and hard about buying before I finally did. I made the commitment, and now they've changed.

But you're right, they're just toys. Nothing's owed to us, and their play value (in theory) is not diminished by this announcement, because it's our perspective that's askew. You won't hear me hollering for a refund. Still, I'm not going to buy any more classics. Bandai is a big company. They should have figured out something like scale from the get-go and committed to it, for better or worse.

Eight-inch Lion-O and Tygra are nice figures, but instead of getting a dedicated shelf -- and thus a chunk of my toy budget -- they now go on the randoms and one-offs shelf. And life goes on.

Last edited by eero; 11-16-2011 at 12:48 PM..
eero is offline   Reply With Quote