Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #2076
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think they producers need to dedicate a few episodes to cheetara, so we can better understand her character. to me her character seem to have two personalities. at times she acts like a high priestess who knows what's best, then the next minute she's all up on somebody's personal and making irrational decisions that will have a negative impact on the people involved. her personalities contradict her characters role on the show.
I think this is what happened:

She did choose Tygra the first time in the past(if that scene was real), then after she joined the clerics Jaga gave her and the SoO a connection spell that allows her to choose between the brothers, which will be the worthy bearer of the SoO, because jaga has foreseen that she will have the deep connection needed for the choosen bearer to fully masteres the sword. This spell allows her to "see" the "heart" of both brothers, so maybe in the past she had followed both Lion-O and Tygra around secretly for long years, until she made the choice for the second time, only this time it's Lion-O. because she has seen Lion-O's heart, thus what she said to Lion-O "I know the reason the sword chose you". So technically she has chosen both brothers i.e. both brothers "won the competion" or in negative logic she has chosen neither, because of the SoO chip and no winner with both brothers in their "competition" depending on how you see it, and the writers will still be free of fandom wars raining down on them since they "never really answer" that particular question, who is the real choice after she knows both brothers equally, without the SoO chip. This will not contradict with ther dialogue to Tygra either, she explained Tygra's good side in Ep13 then in Ep14 she will explain Lion-O's good side. She is supposed to be wise after all.

Shyness is not the issue it's a very weak argument. it's not her character at all. If that's the case she won't be acting like that to Lion-O, She was aware completely what she's been doing to him, in Ep 4 if she's shy she won't be that close to Lion-O until they almost kiss, before snarf interrupted their moment. and of course all of the other thing she did to Lion-O.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-01-2012 at 02:55 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote