Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #4175
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Been fooling around a little with my brain, I’ll just type it down from my brain, using Cheetara/SoO/Lion connections theories, Cheetara’s diaologue to Lion-O when explaining about the past connection with SoO:

-Assuming she has chosen Tygra, but her dialogue in EP13 was a twist, as she only said "you're right I did choose years ago".

Can be a Nursing Scene OR Just an intimate scene when they are alone:

Cheetara: Lion-O!
Lion-O: Just leave me alone Cheetara, please. Does not matter of how I feel, you have chosen…(feeling distressed and/OR moving away from her(if it was not a nursing scene))
Cheetara: It’s not like what you’ve think it is!. (holding Lion-O in place with a deep hug or holding Lion-O’s hand if its a nursing scene)
Cheetara: You have to hear the whole story. I did choose your brother the first time, after I joined the clerics things change.

(Flashback---->)
Chetara: After I completed most of my training as a cleric, I was chosen by Jaga to be the SoO guardian as . Jaga conjured a spell on me to be connected with the SoO, the chosen bearer and to choose the worthy bearer. I followed both of you and Tygra, from the shadows for years. The spell allows me to “see” the “heart” of both of you. That’s when I made the choice the second time,…

(Return to current scene)

Cheetara: It’s you Lion-O… (moving closer eye to eye contact)
Lion-O: I…You chose me because I was worthy for the sword.
Cheetara: No, I chose you because of your heart (moving even closer until they almost kiss).

Then maybe Cheetara will give him a light lip kiss with the actual making out kiss Ep26.
Very good.

Lion-o can not be king unless he has a queen.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote