Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #4181
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think liono's destiny is too grand for him to be hung over on romance. im sure since she has made her choice, he will realize that there are more important things than romance and will become more focused. i kind of understand why the writers had her choose tygra over him, it's all about adding layers to the character. liono's character has to go through a few obstacles to learn something about himself and that is a good way to introduce growth to a character. through out the first 12 episodes, he was almost being pampered like a baby by cheetara. IMHO, he didn't need that and now that cheetara has chosen tygra, she can leave liono be so he can try to better understand the severity of his quest.
Here is another thing, say cheetara doesn't want to chose anyone later and pumyra and lion-o got something going on, but tygra comes in and she kisses him. Do you want lion-o to keep moving on? When will the guy get a break. At some point lion-o will have to assert himself. I don't see him giving up.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote