Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #5473
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Maybe about the SoO spell connections with the bearer and wielder thing, but about this Cheetara maybe already has detailed knowledge, thus could be her explaining to Lion-O in an intimate scene. Make L/C case higher or same level as T/C case. either way they can have both ships run in parallel using either triangle type, especially this is Lion-O's story.

Maybe not so long after the ship crash landed on third earth, after they have got some villages going. If Lion-O will go back to the book. Or it could be a story being tell by Bengali and Pumyra.
I was thinking it could be through the book, because he said 26 episode not the 13. To me that means we are going to find more about the past. I think we are also going to see the connection to the SoO and how the lion-os are connected. Maybe Panthera put the spell on it.

That would be neat if they show us how the clerics started.

Could they have both ships running at the same time at the same level. That would be confusing and would make cheetara look bad. That wouldn't be the highest good. She would be on both sides of the fence.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote